This growing bundle will eventually contain doodle notes for each chemistry unit in the year curriculum! Buy now while the price is low!
Your students will create doodle notes that they will be proud of and use!
Each doodle note file includes an example suggestion for completing the doodle notes.
For interactive notebooks—just print at 90%, and it will fit beautifully!
The notes have some blank spaces so you can adapt the notes to fit your needs.
For each Doodle Note you will receive a blank doodle note and one with Cloze notes.
Research sites that doodling while learning forms a connection between left brain and right brain communication and enhances learning. "Cross-brain” learning has many benefits for the student—most importantly, the activity of doodling will give your students a kinesthetic connection to core concepts.
Doodle Notes Included in This Product at This Time:
- Lab Equipment
- The Bunsen Burner
- Lab Safety
- Scientific Methods
- Classification of Matter
- Physical & Chemical Properties and Changes of Matter
- Atomic Structure (2 Pages)
- Ions and Isotopes
- History of the Atomic Model
- Mole Basics
- Chemical Bonding & Electronegativity Difference
- Types of Bonds
- Nomenclature —differentiated for 3 levels
- Percentage Composition
- Empirical & Molecular Formulas
- Balancing Chemical Equations
- Types of Chemical Reactions
- Limiting & Excess Reactants
- Percent Yield
- Reading the Heating/Cooling Curve
- Reading the Phase Diagram
- States of Matter & The Kinetic-Molecular Theory
Teacher Prep Time:
Just print and go!
Use the Entire Year!
Just Print and Go! Everything is ready for immediate use in your classroom.
This lesson is appropriate for grades 9-12 chemistry or physical science.